Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fast Money Tool, A New Site for Writers, and an Announcement

One of our longest time members Marc Meole, let me know about a new tool he’s created called The Fast Money Tool to help you achieve what the product name promises; fast money. Given Marc has been a member here for over 5 years and has a great reputation he’s already earned my trust, but I thought I’d outline some of the features here in case anyone out there was looking for some help in making money online.

According to Marc, “I’ve been working online for about 7 years now. Mainly niche/affiliate marketing. I’ve been a software developer for about 9 years…Never put the 2 of them together until the past couple years. My wife had some health issues and I needed to do a lot more around the house (we have 4 daughters and we home school). Family comes first and they needed my attention… So business started to suffer. I needed to come up with a way to research, create, promote, etc all while spending half the time online I used to, and that’s how the Fast Money Tool was born”.

The tool itself is made up of several smaller tools, which all work together to help both seasoned veterans and newbies alike:

Niche Research (7 Top Research Tools)Finding free content ( 4 Places To Find Totally Free Content)Creating a site (Track Your Free Site or Paid Hosting)Keyword Research (Keyword Analyzing Tool)Analyzing Your Competition (See What Your Competition Looks Like)Finding the top places to promote (Promotion Tool Will Guide You to Countless Places to Promote Your Product)

If that sounds good to you, you can get your copy here. There’s a 30 day money back guarantee and it costs $25.

Since I’m feeling in a promotional mood, I was also alerted about a new site for freelance writers that just launched called BagAWriter. It’s got everything you’d expect from similar freelance sites; profiles, a bidding system, and a chat option for employers to discuss projects with prospective writers. One part of the site I liked was the “Student Centre”, where students can get online tutoring at a fixed rate. There’s a few projects listed on there now so if you’re into writing, check it out.

Announcement-wise, I was just reviewing our latest job application stats, and in the last 30 day period we finally crossed an important milestone:

Over 500 job seekers applied to positions through whydowork and 52 were hired!

The more employers we can connect our site visitors with the better, and 500 in 30 days is a great milestone for us. 52/500 isn’t half bad either (over 10% of applicants were successful).
If you are interested in freelance or work at home jobs, we have a great work at home jobs search engine and offer guides and tips to help you land the job.

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!


View the original article here